Motivated by client satisfaction, we use a cross-functional approach in the study and management of our clients’ files. Consquently, you will work closely with the whole team according to the clients’ needs. The main idea is that we make all our skills available to our clients.
You will mainly intervene in highly value-added operations for companies in varied sectors:
- Transfers and buy-outs
- Structuring and restructuring
- Venture capital and capital development (fundraising)
- Legal engineering
What about you?
- You have a Higher Education background (for example a French Degree in Corporate Legal Advice (Diplôme de Juriste-Conseil Entreprise – DGCE) or a specialised Master’s degree) and you are CAPA-qualified (French nationals)
- You have 3-5 years similar corporate law experience in a law firm
- You are professional in your outlook, rigourous, responsive, with a taste for teamwork
- You are open-minded, positive and have excellent interpersonal skills
- A good level of English is an advantage!
- Starting date: Ideally … yesterday!
- Unlimited term contract
- Position based in Rennes, Brittany (France)
Can you see yourself in this description?
Apply by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org